Join the club!
Join Fc Cycling Club on Meetup.com for all group ride information
Want to be a Ride Leader?
We are always looking for responsible cyclists who want to share their love of the sport with others. If you don't see a ride that suits you, please email me if you would like to start one.
- Beginner Friendly Rides
- Destination Rides
- Rail Trail Rides
Fitness Central offers several group rides every week. Cycling is a social activity and can be enjoyed more safely with a group. We offer road, mountain and rail trail rides for most skill levels. If you want to ride more and have no one to ride with, come on out and join us. We are not elitists. We are normal people, just like you, who ride our bikes as much as we can. Here are our rides and see the ride calendar for details.
Regular Spring Riding Schedule
- Sunday - WOW Women on Wheels Sunday Road Ride (women only) - 1:30 pm – Velodrome
- Tuesday - Tuesday Evening Road Ride - 5:30 pm until dark – Velodrome
- Wednesday - Totally Trexler Mountain Ride - 6:00 pm – Trexler Nature Preserve, Schnecksville
- Wednesday - Most Mellow Wednesdays Mountain Ride - 6:00 pm - Jordan Creek Parkway, Whitehall
- Wednesday - Family Fun Rail Trail Ride - 6:30 pm - Location changes - see Meetup.com calendar
- Thursday- Market Cafe' Coffee Ride - 7:30 am – Velodrome
- Thursday - Thursday Evening Adventure Ride - 6:00 pm – North Whitehall Township Municipal Complex, Levans Rd.
- Saturday - *ALL NEW* GO GO Gravel Road Ride - 8:00 am – Fitness Central followed by free coffee
- Saturday - Cool Casual Coffee Road Ride - 8:00 am - Fitness Central - 12-13 mph average easy pace ride
Rain cancels all rides. Check ride calendar 1 hour before the ride if weather is questionable. All ride participants must select a ride that is within their ability. Also, all participants must have a helmet, water, spare tube and friendly attitude.