Fix-It for LIFE
$99 Lifetime Labor Warranty
We have a service department because we know the nature of fitness equipment. At some point in the life of your equipment, it will need to be repaired as you use it. Our mantra is, 'we didn't make it, we didn't break it, but we can fix it!'
- Fix-It for LIFE - $99 at the time of purchase on any cardio or strength equipment.
- Fitness Central will extend the labor warranty of your fitness equipment for the life of the equipment, or for as long as repair parts are supported by the manufacturer.
- You will not incur a labor charge for diagnosis or repairs for each piece of equipment you have paid to cover.
- All diagnosis will first be addressed by a technician over the phone.
- You must live within a 30 mile radius of the store.
The Fix-It for LIFE Plan covers all repair diagnostic and subsequent repair visits. Additional fee-based services that are not part of this plan are as follows:
- Belt tracking, leveling and lubing are NOT covered under this plan. These are simple end user adjustments and services that we can guide you through over the phone or with our YouTube video library.
- Preventative Maintenance visits are not part of Fix-It for LIFE, but is an important part of owning fitness equipment and should be performed regularly.
- Moving home fitness equipment to a different room or another location is a service we offer for an additional fee.
- Fitness Central does not offer a program to extend your parts warranty.
- A $75 service fee will be applied for a scheduled Fix-It for LIFE service visit if (1) the machine does not symptom for our technician (2) no one is home for the scheduled service appointment.
This extended labor warranty is non-transferable. Please read the complete list of Terms & Conditions Here.
This service is available for each individual piece of fitness equipment purchased at Fitness Central. For multiple purchases, each piece purchased must purchase a seperate Fix-It for LIFE plan to cover that equipment. The $99 fee is non-negotiable.