An Ant+ and Bluetooth Smart Speed/Power/Cadence sensor that monitors indoor training sessions via smartphone, tablet, cycle computer or compatible GPS devices* when installed on a Elite hometrainer
The Misuro B+ reads data based on the type of hometrainer used.
The Misuro B+ uses ANT+ and Bluetooh Smart protocols that are compatible with many devices.
The Misuro B+ sensor, paired with the My E-Training App, turns your Elite hometrainer into an advanced digital instrument that displays and manages fundamental training data. Discover and explore the range of options of the My E-Training App.
- The sensor transmits speed and power data when used with Turbo Muin (serial nr 10000 to 30000), Turbo Muin thru-axle (serial nr A10001 to A30000) / Real Turbo Muin (serial nr 10000 to 30000).
- The sensor transmits speed, power and cadence data when used with Turbo Muin, Turbo Muin Smart B+ (serial nr from 30001) / Turbo Muin thru-axle(serial nr from A30001) / Real Turbo Muin B+ (Serial nr from 13001) / Volano / Turbo Roteo.
- On hometrainers that do not change resistance level: the sensor reads speed, power and cadence data.
- On hometrainers with multiple resistance levels, the sensor reads speed and cadence data.
- Devices must be compatible with the “ANT+ speed & cadence” protocol for speed and / or cadence data to be read by an ANT+ cycle computers or GPS navigation units.
- To read power data the cycle computer / GPS navigation device must be compatible with the “ANT+ power” protocol.
- A list of devices compatible with one or more of these protocols is available at the ANT+ website.
- In order to read speed and/or cadence data with a Bluetooth Smart Ready GPS device / cycle computer, the device must be compatible with the “Speed & Cadence” profile for the Bluetooth Smart protocol. In order to display power data, the Bluetooth Smart Ready cycle computer / GPS device must be compatible with the “ANT+ Power” profile for the Bluetooth Smart protocol.
|Logo||Standard||Profile / Service|
Bluetooth Smart Ready
Cycling Speed and Cadence
Combine Bike Speed & Cadence
- The sensor is mounted directly to your Elite hometrainer, making installation and removal of the bicycle easier.
- No additional components needed.
- Low energy consumption, long battery life
* Compatible with all iOS and Android smartphones, cycle computers and GPS devices with ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart Ready technology.
** Click here to see the data your hometrainer will monitor with the Misuro B+
How to install