Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Seat pad can be locked in place or unlocked for pivoting movement
- Pivoting seat pad provides multiple abdominal exercises and results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Starts the body in an upright posture with the exercise handles overhead to pre-stretch the abdominal muscles
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to increase the involvement of the abdominal muscles to produce trunk flexion
- Designed to offer constant lumbar, thoracic and cervical support to avoid hyperextension or unnatural loading of the spine
- Avoids the excessive hip flexion unlike traditional ab machines
- Product Width: 63.50" (161 cm)
- Product Height: 61.75" (156 cm)
- Product Length: 41.00" (104 cm)
- Machine Weight: 553 lbs. (251 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.