Easy on, easy off storage
Genuine Bontrager replacement parts for your Trunk, Pannier, Quick Cleat and Handlebar Bracket Interchange bag systems.
- Designed to allow Bontrager Interchange Handlebar Baskets to fit 31.8mm bars
- Includes a pair of 31.8mm clamps
Axiom's Elastic Cargo Net keeps your cargo in place. Its 6-hook design and shock cord construction make it a flexible fit for most every rack and basket.
Designed for baskets and racks, this durable shock-cord net holds cargo securely in place while sturdy hooks ensure years of reliable performance.
- Durable elastic shock cord.
- Anti-rust steel hooks.
Features Fits most baskets.
Can be used on rack platforms to hold odd shaped items, like soccer balls, or backpacks.
Storage made simple
Pack the essentials for every ride with the Bontrager Storage Bottle. It features secure storage for multi-tool, tubes, tire lever, CO2, and patch kit that easily fits in any standard water bottle cage.
- Wide opening for easy access
- Fits in standard water bottle cages
- Securely holds tools, CO2, spare tube, tire levers and more
Thule's Pack 'n Pedal Rail Extender Kit increases rider heel clearance by moving your panniers further back. The extenders can be used on either a front- or rear-mounted Thule Tour Rack (sold separately).
Accessory to attach Thule Pack ’n Pedal pannier magnet onto virtually any other bike rack.
• Attach the Thule magnet to the adapter bracket (sold separately) for attachment to virtually any type of bike rack.
• Versatile design allows for a variety of attachment options.
For BabySeat II Racks and MTX Tubular Racks (34.5 cm in length for small bike frames).
- If you have a small frame bike and cannot install Topeak rack or BabySeat in recommended position (2 or 3 degrees from horizontal), please use the 34.5cm extra long mounting bracket arm for proper installation.
The B-RAD Dogbone allows for the bottle cage to mounted off center with additional B-RAD accessories, without needing the B-RAD base. Most commonly used for smaller, curved or dual suspension frames where the slotted bases won't fit or are not needed.
A stretch web net that helps secure items to a rear rack.
- Four nylon molded hooks for rack attachment
- Fits any rack
- Dimensions: 11 x 11"
- Custom-molded silicone
- Stretches to three times its size
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Clamp with Rack Mounts is an ingenious adapter that gives you a super-secure and clean way to mount a rear rack on your bicycle. This light and durable aluminum piece simply takes the place of your seat tube collar. It includes a stainless-steel binder bolt and 2 5mm screws for rack attachment.
This Tubus dropout extension adapter allows you to mount racks further back on the frame. It also allows you to mount traditional racks on bikes with disc brakes.
- Weight: 66g
- NOTE: This item is not compatible with any “EVO” Tubus racks
These handy adapters are for mounting a rack on bikes where clearance is needed for disc brake calipers or other accessories.
- Screw them into the same holes on the dropouts for rack or fender bolts
- Made from special hardened aluminum stock with a threaded steel insert
- Best when only torqued to the same degree as rack bolts
- Pegs are about .75" long
- Can be used single sided or double sided
- Sold in Pairs