Lifetime Labor WarrantyFitness Central has a full service department because we know the nature of fitness equipment. At some point in the life of your equipment, it will need to be repaired as you use it.
Our mantra is "we didn't make it, we didn't break it, but we can fix it!"The details:
- The Lifetime Labor Warranty is $99.99 at the time of initial purchase on any cardio or strength equipment.
- This program covers equipment used in a single residential home only. Not available for commercial or a multi-family residential application.
- Fitness Central will extend the labor warranty of your fitness equipment for the life of the equipment, or for as long as repair parts are supported by the manufacturer.
- You will not incur a labor charge for diagnosis or repairs for each piece of equipment you have paid to cover.
- All diagnosis will first be addressed by a technician over the phone.
- You must live within a 30 mile radius of the store.
- Belt tracking, leveling and lubing are NOT covered under this plan. These are simple end user adjustments and services that we can guide you through over the phone or with our YouTube video library.
- Preventative Maintenance visits are not part of Lifetime Labor Warranty, but are an important part of owning fitness equipment and should be performed regularly.
- Moving home fitness equipment to a different room or another location is a service we offer for an additional fee.
- Fitness Central does not offer a program to extend your parts warranty.
- A $75 service fee will be applied for a scheduled Lifetime Labor Warranty service visit if (1) the machine does not symptom for our technician (2) no one is home for the scheduled service appointment.