- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands.
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- 2-passenger version of the iGo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seats - Straps on pedals and footrest secure both passenger's feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2
- Extra cargo version of the iGo Turbo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seat and cargo basket - Straps on pedals secure feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2 to 9
This adapter spaces out the Steel Hitch allowing bike frames with hooded/tight rear dropouts to have hitch clearance. This adapter is also used in breezer style dropout applications for proper hitch installation.
These bobbins are made by the Robert Axle Project and are identical to the bobbins that came with your original BOB skewer. Slide them on your axle ends to complete your Robert Axle thru axle for BOB Trailer. - Sold in pairs - Manufactured from 303 Stainless Steel - Includes stainless steel hardware for attaching to axle
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
The water-resistant Light Kit features a clip mount to install on your Burley trailer's light loop or bracket. The 5-LEDs shine bright with 4 modes (flashing, constant, chasing & random) to provide increased visibility day or night. - 5-LEDs - 4 modes (flashing, constant, chasing & random) - Includes: (1) Red Light & (2) AAA Batteries - Compatible with Burley trailers using a Light Bracket or Light Loop
Burley's Travoy Shoulder Strap allows you to carry any Travoy bag. This fully adjustable strap includes a shoulder pad for comfort.
Burley's Travoy Tie Down Straps help you secure your cargo to your Burley Travoy trailer (sold separately). These straps, sold in pairs, can replace the straps that come standard with the Travoy trailer or they can be used for added stability.
Burley's Travoy Universal Bag Clips allow you to make your own bag attach securely to your Travoy trailer (sold separately).
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
Elastic net with adjustable hooks designed to fit Burley frame tubes. Quickly secures loose cargo and frequently accessed items. Especially useful with Burley Coho XC and Flatbed bike trailers. - Hooks fit Burley frame tubes - Hooks can attach to net at various points allowing flexibility in attachment
$24.99 - $119.99
The Steel Hitch provides the critical connection from your Burley Trailer to your bicycle. The hitch installs easily on the rear skewer of your bike, and then stays attached so the Burley can be connected at any time. If you’d like to swap the Burley from bike to bike, pick up a couple spare hitches and install them on the extra bikes so the hitch doesn’t need to be un-installed when swapping bikes.
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
The Burley Ballz Nutted Axle Adapter includes a set of threaded Ballz that replace the nuts on your current nutted axle, enabling compatibility with the Coho XC cargo trailer. This adapter is required to use the Coho XC on bikes with nutted axles. - Official Burley Ballz adapter for bikes with nutted axles - Two Burley Ballz that thread onto the existing nutted axle - Quick and easy one-time installation - Specially designed for use with the Coho XC
This part connects the trailer with a round tow bar to the hitch. It attaches inside the tow bar and locks in place inside the hitch using a retaining pin (Standard Forged Hitch & Steel Hitch) or bolt and nut (Classic Hitch). This flexible connector can stretch easily to allow the rider to lay down the bike. Includes safety strap with retaining pin for use with the Standard Forged Hitch or Steel Hitch. If being used with the Classic Hitch the Classic Hitch Safety Strap (part 950067) will also need to be purchased.
This part connects the trailer with a square tow bar to the hitch. It attaches inside the tow bar and locks in place inside the hitch using a retaining pin (Standard Forged Hitch & Steel Hitch) or bolt and nut (Classic Hitch). This flexible connector can stretch easily to allow the rider to lay down the bike. Includes safety strap with retaining pin for use with the Standard Forged Hitch or Steel Hitch. If being used with the Classic Hitch the Classic Hitch Safety Strap (part 950067) will also need to be purchased.
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Enables connection of the Coho XC trailer to bikes with QR skewers. These QR skewers replace the existing QR skewer on your bike to enable compatibility with the Coho XC cargo trailer. This adapter is required to use the Coho XC on bikes with QR skewers. The standard version of this skewer is included with the Coho XC out of the box. - Easily replace your rear QR skewer to attach the Coho XC - Quick and easy installation - Specially designed for use with the Coho XC
Keep your Burley pet trailer (sold separately) stable and make loading and unloading your 4-legged family member super easy with this kickstand. It folds up and out of the way when it's time to go, too.
This Travoy hitch from Burley connects your Travoy trailer (sold separately) to your bicycle seatpost. Replace a lost hitch or get one for each bike in your quiver for convenience.
Burley's Travoy Rack Mount lets you connect your Travoy trailer to your bicycle rack rather than your seatpost (trailer, rack, and hitch sold separately).
The 1st Knuckle From 15mm Horizontal Hitch is used to retrofit a new-style hitch to the older 15mm vertical style.
Burley's Classic Hitch makes a great replacement for lost or damaged hitches. This replacement hitch attaches to the trailer's tow bar and switches easily between traditional bike frames.
Burley’s Quick Hitch allows for tool-free installation to connect the Travoy to the bicycle seat post. Attaches and detaches for easy transitions between bikes.
Page 1 of 4 Next page