Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame.
- Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame
- Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
6061 CNC machined Alloy cups w/ Precision sealed bearings.
- Bearings: 19mm mid sealed (x2) (with american cups)
- Spindle: 19mm, 8 spline (included in kit)
- Spacers: 6061 Alloy cones with 15/16"/19mm hat washer and 4x spacers included
NOTE: These sealed American BB & American BB sealed upgrade kit (with 8-spline spindle) are designed to replace the 8 spline spindle and bearings of an unsealed American BB with a sealed version. Fits most complete bikes that come with unsealed American 19mm BB. 19mm Model does not come with a spindle.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks.
• Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks
• Crank bolts are included
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread.
• Italian: 70mm
• English: 68mm
Campagnolo's Super Record Ultra-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread.
• Italian: 70mm
• English: 68mm
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components
- Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections
- Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks
- BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks
- BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself)
- BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks
- BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks
- BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks
- BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks
- BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks
- BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks
- 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)