$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Take the long way with the XR Endurance Comp grip. A contoured shape provides comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers remain confidently in place. This Dual-Density grip features a lightweight, durable lock-on design that securely attaches to any bar. Key features - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Continuous tread design optimizes grip for moisture management and shock absorption - Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
Crank Brothers' Cobalt Grips are the go-to choice for XC rides long and short. These supportive, high-density foam grips offer a solid grip and superb bar feel. They utilize dual locking clamps to ensure the grips don't twist while you're riding.
Silicone provides a great balance of softness and grip for MSW's bar tape. And in contrast to traditional bar tape, silicone tape can be wrapped and unwrapped multiple times without issue. • Reduces hand fatigue and numbness • Suitable for all weather conditions • Customize feel by wrapping at different tensions
The extra material on MSW's EFG-100 grips isn't for good looks: it's to spread the pressure across more of your hand, resulting in less stress and fatigue. • Comfortable, ergonomic shape • Reduces hand fatigue while riding • Thermoplastic rubber
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
Lizard's new Moab grip is inspired by the famous Delicate Arches that exist in Moab, Utah. The Moab grip has a raised texture and works well for those who want a comfortable and forgiving grip. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of this grip go to support the Moab Trails Alliance and trail building in Moab. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 114 grams Diameter: 31 mm
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Answer's Fall Line XC grips offer the right combination of cushioning and traction for all-day comfort and control. Lock-on rings make them easy to install and keep them firmly in place.
Ergon introduces the first MTB Gravity Grip with tapered grip shape (patent pend.) which features more damping in the outer area of the grip and a slim inner diameter. The unique rubber compound, manufactured in Germany, offers adhesive and rebound properties which have never been seen before in a bicycle grip. The grip feeling is soft, but still very defined and precise. The surface profile provides the hands with optimal grip and reduced gripping force. The slim inner stop additionally improves fast positioning of the hand. The high-strength aluminum inner clamp keeps the grip twist-proof, even on carbon handlebars. GD1 Slim Factory: With an inner-diameter of 29mm and outer-diameter of 30.5mm, the GD1 Slim Factory is recommended for riders with glove size Small / Medium (6.5 – 8.5) or riders who prefer a slim grip thickness. GD1 Regular Factory: With an inner-diameter of 30mm and outer-diameter of 32mm, the GD1 Factory has, in comparison to the GD1 Slim Factory, more damping characteristics and is recommended for riders with glove size L/XL (8.5 – 10.5) or riders who prefer a normal grip thickness. - Uses: downhill, freeride, gravity disciplines - Clamp: aluminium / CNC machined - Material: custom rubber compound
$19.99 - $29.99
Key features: - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
- Silicone foam blend provides excellent grip and shock absorption - Simple design maximizes durability and minimizes weight - 32mm diameter
- Smooth velvety texture provides confidence inspiring comfort and grip - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
SRAM's Locking Foam Contour Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar end plugs.
Add some serious cushioning to your road bars with Bontrager's Isogel Bar Padding. To cancel vibrations, sections of gel are placed on the handlebar tops and drops. Then you wrap over them with any handlebar tape of your choice (sold separately). There's enough Isogel for most road handlebars and the sections can be trimmed as needed.
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition. The 90mm width of these grips accommodate twist shifters.
Fizik's Performance Tacky Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. It also boasts a special texture for even more grip, foam padding for excellent comfort, and stitching that looks and feels great.
Ritchey's WCS TrueGrips are ultra-light grips that offer hand-saving comfort. They're made of tough neoprene foam that's plush and grippy — even when wet.
Durable, high-density foam makes Ritchey's WCS Ergo True Grips perfect for all your off-road riding. These lightweight grips feature Ritchey's classic ergo shape so your hands feel great mile after mile.
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
Page 1 of 8 Next page