Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag.
- Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution
Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant.
Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level.
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm.
- Improved flat protection seals punctures faster
- Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original
- Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes
- Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires
- Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C)
- Cool new blue color
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
- Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it.
- Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered.
- Glueless patches with no mess.
- Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch
- Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves
- Complete with valve core remover and filler tube
- Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal.
- Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap
- Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites
- Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible
- Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
These oversized Presta valve nuts are specifically designed to provide extra clearance and extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves. They're especially helpful on single-wall rims.
-Concave to allow better engagement of the valve/rim interface
-Oversize to provide extra torque when tightening
-Especially helpful on single-wall rim tubeless setups
Vittoria introduces Universal Sealant, the new range of anti-puncture bike tire sealants designed for Road and MTB use. The formula of the sealant has been improved. Universal Sealant does not contain ammonia, repairs larger punctures (up to 7mm), acts faster, and is compatible with both Road and MTB tubeless tires and with any type of inner tube. It is easy to use thanks to its specific pour spout that allows the application of the sealant straight from the valve. Universal Sealant is the universal anti-puncture bike tire sealant.
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Continental's Easy Tape High Pressure Rim Strips come in sizes to fit 700c and 650c road rims and are made of a tough, elastic and waterproof, non-adhesive nylon. This makes them quick and easy to install. Just stretch them over your rims and let them snap in place! They are also made specifically for when you're running extreme pressures and can handle up to 220 psi. Each box contains a pair of rim strips.
Continental's Easy Tape Rim Strips are 20mm wide and are made of a tough, elastic and waterproof, non-adhesive nylon. This makes they quick and easy to install. Just stretch them over your rims and let them snap in place! Each box contain a pair of rim strips.
Use Bontrager's Rhythm 26-inch Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Rhythm wheel (sold separately) to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
Laugh in the face of punctures with Muc-Off's super lightweight inner tube sealant! The No Puncture Hassle Inner Tube Sealant is easy-to-install, and the cutting edge molecules seal holes in tubes of up to 4mm, ensuring that your ride is uninterrupted.
- Proprietary water-based non-hazardous formula developed specifically for use with inner tubes
- Compatible with a wide range of tube sizes and bikes - suitable for commuter, folding, urban, touring, MTB and e-bikes
- Works on multiple punctures
- Lasts the life of the inner tube/tire
- Contains cutting-edge molecules to help seal holes quickly and effectively; seals holes in tubes up to 4mm
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Contains UV puncture detection
- Won't dry out or ball
- Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C
Our new 2Bliss Ready Tire Sealant was custom-designed in partnership with a leading laboratory for tire sealants, and it also underwent extensive real-world testing with our Factory Athletes. What we developed is an innovative, ecological formulation that's the answer to the requirements that riders like you've been demanding. It will immediately seal punctures up to 6mm, whether it be on a road or mountain tire, as well as across global temperatures [-20° to 70°C]. Natural, micro holes in the sidewalls will seal well, and the system is safe for use with latex inner tubes, even inside tubulars. Please note that this sealant is ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so it holds no potential for allergic reactions, and there's no risk of it creating damage to bike parts.
- Proven by our Factory Team Athletes.
- Seals punctures up to 6mm.
- Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° – 70°C).
- Works in latex inner tubes inside tubulars.
- Ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so there's no risk of allergic reactions or damage to bike parts.
Recommended sealant amount per tire:
- Road: 24-32mm - 30-40ml
- Open Road: 33-50mm - 50-70ml
- MTN: 2.0-2.3” 80-100ml
- MTN: 2.4-3.0” 100-125ml
Specialized's Airlock Sealant is the in-tube solution for flat prevention, surpassing the competition in flat protection performance. It's featured here in a personal, 8oz container that's ideal for two standard wheels.
- Non-toxic, non-separating formula doesn't have a limited shelf life like the competition.
- Coats the tube for permanent protection.
- Works with any bicycle tube with a removable valve core.
- Works continuously to prevent slow leaks.
- Completely homogenous, so it doesn't puddle.
- 8oz bottle fills two inner tubes.
- 8oz bottle includes valve puller and hose under cap.
Our new RapidAir Tire Sealant was custom-designed in tandem with our new RapidAir tires and Roval wheels to be the fastest tire setup out there.
Through development, we learned that high-pressure, 24-30mm tires require a totally different formula to seal punctures. Our new exclusive mixture not only immediately seals punctures up to 3mm across a large range of temperatures, but unlike other sealants, RapidAir sealant will also keep its seal when you reinflate back to normal riding pressure.
- Compatible with CO2.
- Creates the strongest plug after sealing.
- No damage to bike parts.
- Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° - 70°C).
- Recommended sealant amount per tire: Tire size 24-26mm - 40ml, 28-30mm - 50ml - - - For Maximum performance, use 60ml for any 24-30mm
- Seals instantly with minimal pressure lost.