Made for trekking bikes with rim brakes, the SHIMANO DEORE T610 front hub offers durable and reliable performance thanks to its high-quality sealing and angular contact bearings.
- Double contact sealing
- Super polished bearing races for low-friction rolling
- Heat-treated axle for improved strength
- Angled Flanges for lateral stability in wheel building
- Rear hubs include a 4-pawl cassette body with 9-tooth driver
- Use: Front
- Drilling: 36H
- Material: Alloy
- Brake Type: Rim
- OLD: 100mm
Shimano's Deore Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. It features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Axle Type: QR
- Axle Length: 100mm
Light weight 20mm thru axle MTB front hub. Forged from light weight alloy with Hi Lo flanges maximizing the strength-to-weight ratio.
- 20mm thru axle alloy front hub
- Hi Lo flange with CNC disc brake mounts
- 2 sealed cartridge bearings
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts.
- Double contact sealing
- Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling
- 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling.
- Internal O-rings and grease sleeve
- High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing
- High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology.
- The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring
- Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
Build yourself a tough, no-nonsense rear wheel with Shimano's Deore Rear Hub. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent double contact sealing to seal out dirt and water. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds.
- Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring
- Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight
- Simple setup and reliable trail performance