$59.99 - $79.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
After a red nose, one of the most identifiable traits of a clown is his footwear. They're huge. So are Surly's Clown Shoe rims. At 100mm wide they greatly increase the tire footprint and give you more stability and float in loose terrain. The material between the spokes is drilled out to reduce weight and 64 spoke holes let you build them up centered or offset.
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
Designed with input from Stan's Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25-inch to 2.5-inch tires, Stan's expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5-inch Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims. - The perfect balance of strength and weight - 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires - Same light weight as the Arch EX - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail tires
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
Whisky Parts Co. is at it again—pushing the category forward with the carbon No. 9 Rim. Far from just another wide, lightweight rim offering flotation and stability, No.9 sets the new standard for durability and tubeless reliability with hookless sidewalls and Whisky's new TBLS bead profile. These design features create a stronger and stiffer sidewall with more impact resistance, while making tubeless set-up simple. The proprietary shape and layup result is torsionally stiffer than single wall carbon offerings. These will have you rolling for years to come. - Engineered for disc brake only - Matte unidirectional carbon finish - 6k internal carbon fiber weave at spoke bed - Designed to be used with spoke washers - 30psi max tire pressure - Max tire is 3.8" - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Trail riders, fatbike racers, and ultra-endurance athletes looking to add a refined, lightweight, tubeless wheelset to their fat bikes need look no further than Whisky's No.9 70w rim. While it’s optimized for use with 3.8–4.6-inch tires, it’s compatible with tires up to 5.05-inches wide. It utilizes a double-wall construction to ensure a sturdy, stout rim profile that maximizes cornering stability. With an inner width of 65mm, fat tires mimic the look and feel of traditional mountain bike tires when mounted to the 70w. That combo offers unmatched trail-attacking traction with a confidence-boosting wide footprint, making it one of the most versatile fat rims on the market.
Whisky's 80w rims offer 27.5inch fatbike users a light weight, easily tubeless platform. They help maximize the inherent rollover and longer contact patch 27.5-inch fat tires offer, while combating the weight penalty a larger diameter alloy rim can exhibit. True to form as their other rims, Whisky's TBLS beads offer secure tire performance at low pressures.
Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
The Aerospace features an “aero” or “V-shaped” cross-section, which creates a unique structural design. Made from 6000 series aluminum, it’s both easy to manufacture, incredibly durable and allows us to create a rim that’s strong, light and affordable. Thick inner sidewalls, and a lowered center wall section provide more room when installing or removing tires, and running brakes isn’t an issue. The Aerospace uses a traditional lacing pattern, just like the HAZARD LITE, SEVEN K-A and QUADRANT. FEATURES - Precision welded joint 6000 series aluminum SPECS - Width: 34mm - Height: 23mm - ERD: 380mm - 36-hole - 450 grams (15.8oz)
• Rubber rim strips sold in bundles of 50
- Size : 700c - Model : AEOLUS 3 D3 - Holes : 18 - ERD : 569mm - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubular - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Front - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 350g
- Size : 700c - Model : Bontrager Approved TLR Disc - Holes : 24 - ERD : 598mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 525g
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 596mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 465g
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
$119.99 - $139.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race X Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
Size : 700c Model : Bontrager Approved TLR Holes : 24/32/36 ERD : 598mm Color : Black Finish : Anodized Type : Tubeless/Clincher Valve : Presta FT/RR/PR : Dual Rim : Symmetric Weight : 525g
- Original equipment replacement Bontrager Mustang rims - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager Super Juice, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Elite - Holes : 28 - ERD : 535mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 470g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Pro Carbon - Holes : 28 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race XXX Lite wheels - Aluminum - 29-inch - 28 spoke holes
• Original equipment Bontrager AT series rims • Double wall construction • Disc brake compatible • Pinned seam • Presta valve • Aluminum • 32 holes
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - 28mm inner hook bead width - 28 spoke holes - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valves, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - Tubeless ready design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valve stems, and tires (all sold separately) - Welded seam - Presta valve - 28 spoke holes - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement Bontrager Camino rim - Schrader valve - 36 spoke holes - Aluminum
A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - 32mm wide - 17mm tall 36H - 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm) - 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
Whether it’s 'cross, road, or mountain, nothing makes your bike feel faster than a good set of wheels. The Whisky No.9 carbon rims are performance-driven designs that offer excellent durability and features to create a torsionally stiffer rim, compared to single wall carbon offerings. Available in multiple sizes and widths, Whisky’s rims have you covered no matter what or where you ride. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
$89.99 - $99.99
The original 7000 series aluminum BMX rim. This specialty grade of aluminum lets Odyssey produce a rim that is both lightweight and strong. The Seven-KA is a proven, go-to rim for pro-level riders worldwide. SPECS - 7000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 17mm ERD: 390mm
Page 1 of 3 Next page